Almoradi firefighters yesterday (Thursday) put out a blaze that started in a storage/washing room at a property owned by a British couple in Formentera del Segura.

The fire was reported shortly after 6.00 pm at an address on Calle Benejúzar, with the owners out at the time.

A neighbour called the authorites, with the external room housing a washing machine and dryer that were burnt out.

The fire crew prevented the blaze from spreading into the main body of the house.

Load More Related Articles
Load More In Local News

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Check Also

Gang Who Trafficked Chinese Nationals to the UK Stopped at Alicante-Elche Airport

Six people were arrested at Alicante-Elche airport as part of a massive nationwide operati…